Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hey Everyone
This is Casey Jordan, and I am one of Mark's friends from EMU. Since the first three weeks of OCS training leave you with no email, internet, phone, etc, I will be managing Mark's blog during that time. Let's all try to leave him plenty of messages and thoughts to come back to after those three weeks.

I had the opportunity to spend some time with Mark last weekend, when he visited in Chicago. We talked on the 4 hour drive to Michigan, and it's very obvious how excited he is for OCS. I'm sure we are all very excited to hear more about it when Mark is able to post again in a few weeks! Make sure to take some time to say hello, and when I recieve and update via letter by Mark, I'll be sure to update on here as well!

Good luck Mark! We love you and we are thinking of you!

No comments: